Different types of skin face different problems. In case of oily skin there is a risk of developing problems like dark patches, pimples, dull and greasy skin and acne.Oily skin is the biggest problem in the youth when there is a development of many pimples and blackheads on the cheeks and forehead. Oily skin can be a result of genes and also by changes in hormones in adolescent age. It is difficult to control oily skin but there are several fruit packs that can help to get rid of oily skin.Lemons, cucumbers, bananas, strawberries, tomatoes, kiwifruits, apples and oranges are the most beneficial fruits for oily skin.
Having an oily skin can lead to numerous skin associated problems like acne, pimples and a greasy skin. Fruits are considered to be healthy and thus it is significant to include them in our every day diet. Although, fruits furthermore have skin benefits. There are many fruits that offer many skin benefits. Depending on your skin kind, you can pick up fruits that can battle skin troubles. For example, oily skin can be triggered with fruits like bananas, lemon, orange, strawberries and kiwi. These fruits packs are loaded with nutrients, are very simple to prepare and productive for healing oily skin. Do you desire to try some natural and homemade fruit face packs to heal oily skin? Well here are 4 fruit face packs that can help you overcome the greasy oily skin naturally.
[ Hindi version ]
Getting a fruit pack handy for oily skin is quite easy as you search it in the market. But, it will be equally important to take care of your skin without any side effect. The products used in the market can give rise to irritations over your skin and face especially when your skin is very sensitive. The better option will be to adopt the homemade natural fruit and make a face pack. With some simple household ingredient readily available at your home, it will be quite easy to make spectacular face pact that even don’t have any side effects. Let us find out some fruit packs
Fruit face packs for oily skin
- Banana face pack for oily skin: Bananas, preferably ripe ones are effective for oily skin. Mash a ripe banana, add a tbsp of honey and 1 tbsp of lemon juice extract. Apply this fruit face mask on your face and neck. Let it dry. Wash it with moderately hot water to get new, acne-free skin. You can furthermore few drops of orange or any other citrus fruit juice extract. Citrus fruits has acids that cut-down oil from the sebaceous glands.
- Strawberries for oily face: Edible kernels like blueberries and strawberries are great fruits for healing oily skin. Mash some strawberries and mix them with lime juice extract. Apply this homemade fruit face mask on oily skin. Leave for 20 minutes and wash with cold water. Apart from fighting oily skin, strawberries have anti-ageing properties that rejuvenates the skin and stops wrinkles.
- Orange face mask to get rid of oil from face: You can either use orange pulp, juice or the peels. Dry the peels and make a fine powder out of it. You can store the orange peels powder and use it as a component for making face packs. Orange is rich in vitamin C, which aids in fighting aging signs, improves texture of the skin, fights tanning and gives you a fairer skin. Oranges also decrease oil from the skin, reduces blemishes and dead skin cells. You can either massage your face with orange juice extract or add it with other ingredients to make a face pack. If you are utilizing dehydrated peels, then mix it with lemon juice extract and honey to make a homemade fruit face pack to and fight oily skin.
- Lemon face mask for oily face: Most of the face packs are made using lemon as the core ingredient. Lemon has citrus juice extracts that cleanses the skin, eliminates dead skin cells, whitens the skin and reduces oil secretion. Mix lemon juice extract and honey together. Apply this homemade fruit face pack to get relief from oily skin. These are few homemade face packs that are prepared with fruits.
- Try them to get relief from oily skin naturally.
- Cucumber and lime face pack for oil free skin –is the best for oily skin. It helps in lightening dark spots and preventing blemishes. Mix cucumber juice, lime juice and a small amount of turmeric and apply this mixture on the face and around the eyes.. Leave it on for fifteen minutes and wash off with cold water.Alternately take cucumber juice, watermelon juice, yogurt and milk powder and apply this mixture on face and neck. Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. Watermelon helps to clear, tone and remove blemishes and yogurt helps in tightening the skin,
- Tomato face mask to get rid of oil from skin helps a lot in clearing the scarring and pimples. Simply squeeze the tomato and rub it on the face.The seeds give a scrubbing action while you wash it off. Alternatively tomato pulp can be mixed with honey and lemon juice to lighten the skin and give extra radiance.
- Grape Fruit Pack is a beneficial pack for the treatment of acne resulting from oily skin. Apply mashed grapes on the face and leave them to dry before washing.
- Papaya Fruit pack is a natural face mask for a glowing skin. Apply the pulp of ripe papaya on damp skin. Rub for about 15 minutes and then wash it off. Your face will look glowing and oil free.
- Strawberry, honey and brown sugar pack—Blend all the three ingredients into a fine paste and apply it on the face and neck. Clean it off with warm wet cloth after 10 minutes.
- Orange face pack—a pack made of dried orange peels and lemon juice along with rose water is good for oily skin.Apply this paste on the face and neck leave it till dry,and then rinse it off with water.
- Watermelon face pack–will hydrate the skin and will not make it oily. A pack of watermelon pulp and lime juice will make the skin soft and clear out blemishes.
- Kiwi scrub—Kiwi works well in eliminating excess oil from skin. Prepare a scrub by adding sunflower oil and sugar to mashed kiwi and rub it on the face, neck, hands and legs with the fingertips.
- Apple and Wheat Flour Pack is an ideal pack for oily skin. It is very useful in exfoliating the skin. Alternatively a scrub can be made from apple, oatmeal and some honey. This scrub can be used to exfoliate the skin and make it glow.
- Multani Mitti face fack for perfect oil free skin: Multani mitti face pack for acne is ideal for oily skin. Make a paste of multani mitti, few drops of rose water and a pinch of lemon and apply it on the face. Multani mitti draws excess oil away from the face and dries the existing pimples. Rose water and lemon juice moisturizes the skin and fades away the scars.
- Besan and curd Face Pack are prepared by mixing besan and curd to a paste. Apply this mixture on the skin and leave it to dry. Moist it with a damp cloth and scrub it in circular motions.
- Mint Face Pack made of mint leaves is a wonderful pack for acne. Grind some fresh pudina or leaves and add drops of honey leave it on the face to dry before washing it off.
- Cucumber face pack Get some green and fresh cucumbers from the market and take out its sticky remain from head and feet. There after peel the entire cucumber and make small pieces out of it. Now put it in grater and juicer to extract juice out of it. Now apply the juice over your face after washing your face with a face wash. Let it dry for 20 minutes and remove it with splashes of water.
- Mixed fruit face pack You must have heard about the mixed fruit juice but have ever come across the face pack made up of mixed fruit. The packs that are available in the market do not have extract of fruits. Only the favors are given. But this exclusive mixed fruit pack can be easily made at home will all natural fruits. All you need to have is one each from all fruits such as grapes, strawberry, orange, mango, apple etc. Take some portion of each fruit and make a pulp and for all those which are juicy get the juices out of it. Combine and make a pack. Now apply it over your face and leave it for 30 minutes till it becomes totally dry. Then wash with plain water.
- Apple and honey face pack Take an apple and peel its skin along with its seeds. Now blend it in the blender and make a pulp. Once the apple pulp is ready, the next step for you will be adding 3 tablespoon of honey in the pulped apple. Mix it well and apply it over your face. Since each people take different time to get the pack dried, it is important to wait till the time the entire pack is died. The time ranges from 10-20 minutes. Once it is done, remove it with plain water.
- Blue berry face packs to remove oil If you have oily skin and you wish to remove excess oil from your skin, the blueberry as a natural fruit can work in a wonderful way to remove excess oil from your face. For making this fruit pack, you need to take 5 blue berries and mash them. Now you need to add few drops of lime in it. Once the fluid is achieved, you need to apply it over your face with the help of a brush. Cover your face and neck and keep this for 15 minutes and wash with cold water.
- Potato with lemon face pack Since potato is readily available at home, you can easily make a successful face pack with this and lemon juice . Take a potato and make pieces out of it. Now take it in a grater and make pulp of it. Now add two spoon of lemon over it. Mix them well and apply it over your face. Along with treating the oily skin, this face pack helps in removing the sun tan from your face.
- Sugarcane juice face pack Oily skin gives rise to problems like acne and pimples. But some natural homemade face packs made up of fruits and juices will be ideal to treat the oily skin. Sugarcane is also a remedy with the help of which you can reduce oiliness and stickiness of your skin. But with the help of sugarcane juice it will be easier to get smooth as well as beautiful complexion. Since glycolic acid is present in the sugar cane it will act as a mild bleach and provide a natural glow on your skin. For making this pack, you need to take two teaspoon of sugarcane juice and a teaspoon of sandalwood powder. Make a paste of both ingredients and apply over your face. Apply this oily skin face pack on your skin and keep it for 15 minutes. Once it is dried wash it with cold water.
- Guava face pack Guava is a wonderful fruit that is rich in vitamin C. Along with its property of removing excess oil from your skin; it will also make you beautiful. You need to take ripe guava and remove its seeds. Make small pieces out of it and then put it in a grinder or a juicer. You will get a good pulp which you can easily apply over your face and your neck. You can also add a spoon of gram flour with it in order to make it much more effective. Along with restricting oil over your skin, this particular face pack also work well in bringing out fairness.
- Cherry face pack Fresh cherries are really good for your skin as it is rich in vitamin A as well as vitamin C. Your skin will look really youthful with the nutrients such as iron, potassium and magnesium. It gives a youthful glow by absorbing excess oil from your skin. It also has anti aging as well as anti lightening effect. You need to mash two cherries and add two spoons of honey in it. Once a thick pulp is achieved you can apply this on your skin covering all the portions. You can feel the difference of your skin before and after applying this pack. You just need to wait till the fruit pack has become dried completely, there after you can wash it with cold water. Do not make the water either too hot or too cold.
Conclusion Benefits of fruit packs and masks
- Fruits are loaded with lots of nutrients and help to remove dead skin,nourish the skin, and leave it soft and glowing.
- Homemade fresh fruit masks are a better option than masks available in the market because they are made of natural organic products.
- Fruits are easily available and cheaper than other fruit masks available in the market.
[ Hindi version ]
from Beauty & Health Tips http://ift.tt/1FZY7Mi
Originally posted in Beauty & Health Tips